We know that you missed the new content, so we offer to download Minecraft 184.108.40.206. In this update, the developers have added Glowing Ospreys to the game!
What’s changed in MCPE 220.127.116.11
Update Minecraft 18.104.22.168 adds to the game a new mob – glowing squid or octopus. Recall, it was this creature that won the contest that was held by the developers.
At the moment, the glowing octopus can be summoned only with the creature summoning eggs in creative mode. But their natural appearance in the game is just a matter of time.
Besides, in beta version of the game luminous ink bags appeared, and you can get them by destroying glowing squid. With the help of new inks you can create luminous frames and signs.
In Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124, the development team from Mojang Studios managed to fix 23 in-game bugs. Below you will find a list of the most significant fixes.
- Fixed text-to-speech bugs
- Fixed command block, now entered commands will work correctly
- Game will not crash on exiting to main menu
- Fixed bugs related to the game interface
- Fog in the Lower World will be displayed correctly
- Fixed the world generator for maps downloaded from the Store
- Fixed bugs related to sorting items in inventory
- Blocks can be broken again, even after cancelling the process
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|