The developers have posted a new test version, which means it’s time to download Minecraft 18.104.22.168 and see what’s new in the game!
What’s new in MCPE 22.214.171.124
Minecraft 126.96.36.199 is another bugofix that fixes the bugs of the newest Nether Update. Of course, you should not wait for any innovations in the near future, because the players have not had time to study the latest global update 100%.
The most notable change is the updated scripts that are required to create mods and maps. So, the add-on developers should be satisfied.
If we believe the official list of changes, in Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52 version 41 bugs, big and small, have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug displaying players in the game world
- Fixed a bug that occurred when creating a new world on iOS
- Player hitting water will no longer cause the game to crash
- Optimized generation and loading of new chunks on large maps
- Fixed issues with incorrect lighting calculations after destroying blocks
- When a player dies, screen will not flicker anymore
- Added the ability to apply bone dust to speed up the growth of berry bushes
- Glass and water textures updated
- Adjusted the strength of shovels and shields
- Fixed long legs for the Iron Golem
- Creepers will chase the player longer if they are caught in their line of sight
- Fixed Gast’s hitbox bug
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Date of issue||02.04.2019|
|Xbox Live||Supported by|