Following the first “honey update“, Mojang team offers to download Minecraft 188.8.131.52, a more stable version of the game with fixed bugs.
What’s changed in MCPE 184.108.40.206
Minecraft 220.127.116.11 update is technical and fully focused on fixing the bugs found. The developers have once again optimized the game client for Android devices, cleaned up the code and fixed bugs reported by players.
The official changelog of Minecraft Bedrock version 18.104.22.168 talks about fixing 56 bugs. You can find the most significant ones below.
- Fixed bugs that caused the game to crash
- Destruction of workbenches no longer causes in-game errors
- Main menu background is now the same as the PC version
- Optimized loading of third-party texture packs
- Fixed a bug that caused control inversion on smartphones and tablets
- Fixed and removed the bug that caused the chests to become invisible
- Textures of honey and slime block are fully compatible with the Java version of the game
- Bees’ flying behavior over plants and flowers has been adjusted
- From now on, bees will leave the hive if it catches fire
- Bees will start attacking the player if he is stealing honey at night
- Bees find new hive much faster
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Minecraft PE version||126.96.36.199|
|Date of issue||15.10.2019|
|Xbox Live||Supported by|