The past test versions of the game delighted us with new content, which means it’s time to eliminate the bugs found. At least that’s what the developers of the game thought, offering to download Minecraft 126.96.36.199
What’s changed in MCPE 188.8.131.52
Update Minecraft 184.108.40.206 boasts improved stability and optimization of the game. After all, in this version, the Mojang Studios team managed to eliminate 26 bugs found by the community of players. By the way, for this they expressed special gratitude to all the players who find bugs and send bug reports.
Below you can find the most important Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11 bug fixes.
- Optimized the game and improved stability on various devices
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash on the achievements screen
- Fixed a problem with the growth of wheat, bamboo and berries
- Skins will be correctly displayed even without an internet connection
- Changed creature egg textures
- Dried algae got new texture
- Fixed tool-related bugs (pickaxes, shovels, axes, plows)
- Fixed bug that caused TNT not to explode underwater
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|