Download Minecraft 22.214.171.124, the first beta of the coming winter, with an updated sound setup menu!
What’s changed in MCPE 126.96.36.199
Minecraft update 188.8.131.52 adds a new menu for fine-tuning the sound in the game. You will now be able to control the volume of certain effects, events, items, and mobs by customizing them as you wish! Precise volume settings are available for background music, environment sounds, blocks, creatures, players and weather conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused a character’s arm to keep wobbling, even if you turn it off in the settings
- Fixed bugs that caused the game to crash when loading worlds
- Minor changes in the character editing menu
- Fixed interface bugs when converting text to speech
- Bees will not be able to fly further than 22 blocks from the hive
- Non-merit armor will reduce the repulsion effect by 90%
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|