After two weeks of silence, the development team has released a new beta version of the game and now you can download Minecraft 22.214.171.124
What’s changed in MCPE 126.96.36.199
Recall that the last release added a new mob to the game – Brutal Piglin. The current update Minecraft 188.8.131.52 is entirely focused on fixing bugs and improving the stability of the game on all devices.
According to the list of changes published on the official page, in Minecraft Bedrock version 184.108.40.206 17 bugs have been fixed. The most interesting changes for the average player are presented below.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when using your own skins
- Achievements and Achievements
- Fixed notifications to iOS devices
- Fixed a bug where mobs attacked even on peaceful difficulty
- Pressure plates are working correctly again
- Returned the command block to function properly
- Gastes can drop items after death again
- Fixed display issues with drowned players
- Fixed zombies appearing in the game world
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|