Download Minecraft 22.214.171.124, the first beta release since the official release of the massive Nether Update!
What’s changed in MCPE 126.96.36.199
The big news of the Minecraft 188.8.131.52 update is that there is another new mob in the game. Yes, just 2 days after the release of the Nether Update, the developers decided to add a new creature – the Brutal Piglin!
The Brutal Piglin is a true warrior that inhabits the Lower World and is armed with an axe. Unlike normal Piglins, he has increased health and will attack the player, even while wearing gold armor.
Unlike previous betas, in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206 the developers from Mojang Studious have worked on the glory and eliminated 46 bugs at once. The most important changes are presented below.
- Fixed lighting bug of the Soul Fire
- Radius of appearance of mobs was changed to 44 blocks
- Added new sound effects for Zoglins
- Optimized the behavior of monsters when playing on a peaceful difficulty
- Items in the hands of mobs have normal size
- Fixed a bug in the interaction between pistons and slime blocks
- Fixed a bug related to brick crafting
- Netherite will not burn in lava, even after reloading the world
- Fixed an issue with jumping on slime blocks
- Fixed a bug that caused boats to bump into invisible blocks in the water
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 please remember to make a backup copy of your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|