While you read what’s new in the latest Bedrock beta, don’t forget to download Minecraft 18.104.22.168 to your device!
What’s new in MCPE 22.214.171.124
Work on Minecraft 1.16 continues and update Minecraft 126.96.36.199 is another confirmation of this. In this version, the developers have made important fixes and added a raft of technical innovations for mod creators. In addition, players will have to notice the updated sky and fog rendering system.
The list of fixed bugs in Minecraft Bedrock version 188.8.131.52 consists of 12 items. We have studied each of them and highlighted the most important ones for players.
- Fixed an issue occurring when a character falls from a great height
- Fixed an issue with the coordinates of items remaining after the death of the game character
- Optimized ticks functioning
- Fixed the inverted animation of achievements on the new screen
- Tooltips that appear when loading the world now work without errors
- Lava buckets can again be used as fuel for the stoves
- Cacti, bamboo and reed will no longer break at the touch
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206, be sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|