Weekly beta update was released exactly on the expected day, which means it’s time to download Minecraft 184.108.40.206 and test the latest update!
What’s new in MCPE 220.127.116.11
Minecraft 18.104.22.168 update is aimed at fixing the bugs found over the past week. In this version, developers from Mojang Studios once again paid attention to in-game optimization and stable operation of the game client on iOS and Android devices.
The Minecraft Bedrock version 22.214.171.124 has 21 bug fixes that have been found over the past week. Whether it’s a lot or not, it doesn’t matter as the game is becoming more and more stable. And that’s what matters! In the list below we have described the most significant bug fixes in the new version of the game.
- Fixed a critical error that caused the game to crash when opening Shalker’s chest
- Optimized the game when connecting the keyboard and mouse to smartphones
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash on entering the /fill command
- Inbuilt skin editor interface can be freely run without internet connection
- Mushroom Light is now compatible with the Composter
- Warped and Crimson mushrooms can be placed on mycelium blocks
- Foxes will no longer take damage from bushes with wild berries
- Updated Forge interface and fixed related bugs
- Ability to create banners on looms was restored
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update don’t forget to make a backup copy of your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|