The first beta version of this fall has finally seen the light of day, which means that it’s time to download Minecraft 126.96.36.199 and find out what’s new in the game!
What’s new in MCPE 188.8.131.52
Watching the changelog update Minecraft 184.108.40.206 you can conclude that Mojang decided to finish work on Java Parity – the union of Java and Bedrock versions as soon as possible. There are too many changes associated with this event.
In Minecraft Bedrock version 220.127.116.11, the list of innovations and bug fixes includes 61 items. Such large-scale changelogs we have not seen for quite a long time. Let’s get into the details!
- Worked to improve performance on iOS and Android devices
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash after killing guards
- Fixed a critical bug related to flying on Elitra and using fireworks
- Compasses will no longer lose their binding to Magnetite when renamed
- Added the ability to set chains horizontally
- Distorted mushrooms can be found in the Crimson Forests
- Added the ability to place lanterns underwater
- Damage from soul fire does 2x more damage
- Soulfire no longer melts blocks of snow and ice
- Damage from passing through wild berries bush has been corrected
- Fixed ladder texture
- Added ability to grow Crimson and Warped Mushrooms on Mycelium
- Striders with riders are now tame
- Fixed Zombie Piglin’s model riding a Strider
- Skeleton Drainers automatically attack all Piglins
- Piglins can use Shields, Mob Heads, and Elitra
- Slyms can climb Vertical Ladders
Warning Before installing the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update, be sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|