Minecraft test update 220.127.116.11 is now available for download! Let’s take a look at what’s changed in the game over the week.
What’s changed in MCPE 18.104.22.168
The Minecraft 22.214.171.124 update fixes a number of bugs found by the player community since the previous version of the game was released. The update is purely technical and dedicated to fixing bugs.
Starting with Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199 version, cured from the zombie virus Peaceful inhabitants will be able to properly multiply, increasing the population of the settlement
- Fixed flickering of textures when falling from great heights
- Fixed a bug that caused objects to blink on long distances
- World generator will no longer create new biomes Lower World on older versions
- Pathfinding and mob movement algorithm has been updated
- Changed the passage of sunlight through glass blocks
- Fixed a bug with the poppy crafting recipe
- Fixed bug of repulsion when receiving damage
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update don’t forget to make a backup copy of your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|