The weekly beta version of Minecraft Nether Update came out stable on schedule and now you can download Minecraft 22.214.171.124 to your devices!
What’s changed in MCPE 126.96.36.199
Description of the Minecraft 188.8.131.52 update should start with the fact that the game is now being developed not by Mojang, but by Mojang Studios.
Recall that the studio was founded in 2009. In connection with this event, the game has been replaced by the initial loading screen. However, at the moment only on iOS devices.
In the new version of Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206, the updated development company was able to eliminate 135 bugs found by the community of players.
- Fixed a large number of bugs that caused the game to crash
- New loading start screen
- Fixed an error related to honey crafting
- Fixed and fixed bugs that caused the game to freeze
- Added new texture for bricks of the Underworld
- Charcoal option added to campfire crafting recipe
- Anchor Revival has been optimized
- Anchor Rebirth can now only be broken with a diamond or non-green pickaxe
- Fixed a bug where Netherite items burned in fire or lava
- Pyglin will get mad at you if you break their chests
- Zombie Pyglies got an updated texture
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 please remember to make a backup copy of your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|