Another week has passed, which means that it’s time to download Minecraft 22.214.171.124 and see what new stuff has been added to the game!
What’s new in MCPE 126.96.36.199
Minecraft 188.8.131.52 update is once again entirely devoted to bugofixes and fixing bugs, crashes and bugs.
Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206 differs in that it includes 25 bug fixes related to both optimization and performance, as well as in-game objects.
- Fixed issues that lead to game crashing, improved overall performance of the application
- Fixed and fixed bug that appeared at certain game settings
- Fixed the command block interface for devices with 4:3 aspect ratio
- Corrected some animated particles
- Seedlings can grow under trees, leaves are no longer an obstacle to growth
- Fixed an issue with invisible armor
- Fixed a bug that occurred when saving the game if the player was in lava, under the effect of “Fireproofing”
- Fixed a character’s hand animation when shooting and fishing that occurs for some players
- Fixed an error with textures that occurs after shearing a sheep
- New blocks added by third-party mods will no longer cause an error
Warning! Make sure to back up your worlds before you upgrade Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|