Mojang studio released another weekly update and offers to download Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for self-testing!
What’s new in MCPE 184.108.40.206
With the Minecraft 220.127.116.11 update, the mobile version of the game has become a few steps closer to the original Java version. The developers have focused on the equality of the two versions and fixing the bugs that arise because of this.
It is difficult to mark out any significant innovations, but the list of bugfixes is rather impressive.
Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168 changelog contains 16 fixes, reviewed below are the most interesting ones
- Bug fixes related to honey and honey block crafting recipes
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when enchanting a fishing rod
- Ranking of items in the store again shows the correct data
- Fixed a bug that caused items to drop out incorrectly when destroying the funnel carriage with a long-range attack
- Laminaria will continue to grow if you cut off half of the plant (e.g. with a plunger)
Mobs and NPCs
- Dragon Edge has been weakened, now the player has a better chance to defeat it on the first try
- A creeper that gets caught in a boat can explode and deal damage
- Zombies again gained the ability to break turtle eggs
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Exorcist from destroying Obsidian blocks
- Peaceful citizens began selling enchantment books for the Trident
- Healed zombie inhabitants will be selling items at a discount as a thank you
Warning Before you install the update Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, be sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|