Mojang studio continues to work on equalizing the Java and Bedrock versions of the game. The new version of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 gets even closer to its big brother.
What’s changed in MCPE 18.104.22.168
Minecraft 22.214.171.124 update is another intermediate version, without any new content. The developers have focused on the main task – to make Java and Bedrock versions of the game as identical as possible.
In Minecraft Bedrock version 126.96.36.199 there have been fixed 20 bugs found during the last week. Below you can find the most significant fixes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash after saving the appearance of the game character
- Optimized the work of command block, reduced the number of possible errors
- Optimized in-game animations
- Fixed the problem of the phantom water source appearance when placing sponges
- Fixed the sound of movement in forest biomes
- Water can be collected from bubble pillars
- Fixed an issue with the texture of the cake after it has been eaten
- Fixed an issue with carriage spawning inside blocks
- Found and fixed a bug related to the appearance of armor on a random mob if you hold it in your hands
- Mobs will take damage when appearing on a block of magma
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|