Download Minecraft 22.214.171.124 to be among the first to see the planned innovations of Nether Update!
What’s new in MCPE 126.96.36.199
Minecraft 188.8.131.52 update is primarily aimed at the fastest possible unification of Java and Bedrock versions of the game. The developers are adding to the mobile version of the game more and more functions, blocks and items that are already present in the PC version.
In addition, the game is gradually being prepared for the release of the announced Nether Update – the largest update to the lower world in Minecraft.
As already mentioned, in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206 the main focus was made on the equality of Bedrock and Java versions of the game to make them as identical as possible.
- Optimized game client
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash on beehive fires
- Fixed an issue with disappearing costumes in the character editor
- Using bone meal does not crash the game anymore
- Added 3D models for any blocks and objects on the ground
- Running with a fishing rod no longer slows down the game character
- Sand blocks are no longer destroyed by falling
- Enchanted items, blocks and Elitra now glow
- Boat destroys on impact with cactus
- Iron Grate and Explosion of the Edge’s Eye are now identical to the Java version
- The hero will no longer appear with a block on his head after sleeping
- The player character will take damage from underwater explosions
- Bubblefish will increase in size when approaching the player
- Mobs can no longer appear on blocks of glass
- Increased the frequency of wolves and iron golems
- Fixed a bug where civilians were breaking doors
- Drowned men without a trident in their hands can no longer drop it
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Xbox Live||Supported by|