The new version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 is the second attempt of the developers to solve the problem of long loading skins, this time successfully!
What’s new in MCPE 126.96.36.199
Minecraft update 188.8.131.52 fixes a bug that caused players to not be able to see their skins in the game. Although we were informed that the problem was resolved in version 184.108.40.206, many players never noticed the change. At the second attempt, the Mojang team overcame the problem and fixed other bugs at the same time.
We can safely say that the new version of Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11 is a patch for the previous update. The game has become more stable and faster, but no new content has appeared.
- Fixed bugs that caused the game to crash
- Reworked the text in the main menu
- Problem of long skins loading was resolved
- Fixed bug, when cloaks become invisible
- Bees can now fly through open doors
- Redstone signal goes through all blocks and chunks again
- Hands of the character while riding a horse or interacting with the map are displayed correctly again
- Fixed potion toss mechanics
Warning! Before you install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 please make sure to back up your worlds!
|Minecraft PE version||22.214.171.124|
|Date of issue||06.11.2019|
|Xbox Live||Supported by|