Download the beta version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for Android smartphones and try out all the innovations of the update yourself!
Major changes in the game
Minecraft 126.96.36.199 update is dedicated to improving the optimization of the game and fixing the bugs found. Recall that in version 1.13.0 foxes, structural blocks, clouds and various features for mod creators have been added.
In the new version Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52, Mojang team has fixed 51 bugs. The list of the most significant fixes is presented below:
- Fixed bugs that caused the game to crash on iOS devices
- Improved overall game performance
- Fixed an error that occurs when connecting to a server
- Fixed memory leak when using Elitra on top world
- Foxes no longer run away from the player if they sneak around
- Fixed a bug with orange (taiga) foxes breeding incorrectly
- Foxes won’t be able to drown while hunting for fish in ponds
- Foxes from the Bedrock version of the game now have the same speed as in the Java version
- Parrots no longer land on the shoulder incorrectly
- Music players no longer play music after they are destroyed
- Fixed camera positioning while the player is in bed
- Fixed a bug with buttons not displaying correctly in the main menu
- Fixed the recipe for bed crafting
- Dynamite can be crafted from any type of sand
Warning! Make a backup of your worlds before you install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206!
|The game version||220.127.116.11|
|Date of issue||10.07.2019|
|Xbox Live||Supported by|