Lucky Blocks Add-on
The mod with the simple name Lucky Blocks will add 7 new Lucky Blocks to Minecraft PE at once, each with unique events when interacting with them.
More specifically, the mod introduces the following Lucky Blocks:
- Block on Mobs: when opened, it creates a random mob, either peaceful or hostile;
- Block on structures: after opening this Lucky Block in MCPE, you will get a randomly generated build;
- Drop Block: by opening it, you will get a random item from the existing items in the game;
- PvP Block: as you can understand from the name, after opening this Lucky Block you can get a random useful item for PvP battles;
- Desiccated Lucky Block: creates items or mobs from the underworld;
- Positive Lucky Block: to create this, you’ll need to drop a flask of experience into a normal Lucky Block. Generates only good events;
- Negative Block: to create this, you must drop a flask of experience into a normal Lucky Block. Generates only bad events and items.
Video demo mode
|Functionality tested on Minecraft||1.16.201|
|Genre||Lucky Block, Mods|
|Platform||Android, iOS, Windows|