Death & Kill Counter Add-on is a must have for every player who likes to play on PvP maps in Minecraft, because it adds a full-fledged counter of kills and deaths under the nickname of the player.
Forget arguments with your friends about who is the leader in PvP battles, now all bout results will be automatically recorded.
Displays the total number of deaths per game under the player’s nickname. Can work in single player and multiplayer modes. If you go to the game menu, on the right side will appear a table with the total score of all players who are on the server.
Allows you to understand how many heroes destroyed by the player. Information is also displayed under the nickname of the character. Entering the pause menu, you can see a summary table with the points of all the players fighting on the map.
To reset the results of all players or an individual character to zero, use the following commands:
- Reset the kill count of a player: /scoreboard players set [NIC] kills 0
- Resetdeath count for aplayer: /scoreboard players set [NICK] kills 0
- Resetall counters at once: /function reset
- Reset death countfor all players: /function reset/deaths
- Reset thekill counter of all players:/function reset/kills
|Platform||Android, iOS, Windows|